Please click here to download the press release in pdf format.
Langen Group's MAESTRO™cartoner delivers a unique combination of quality, accessibility, flexibility, and hygienic design features.
The MAESTRO™ continuous motion cartoner from Langen Group represents a new standard in the packaging industry. It is designed for operational efficieny, accessibilty, quiet operations and end product quality.
- MAESTRO™ comes standard with all of the seven recognized key principles for hygienic secondary packaging. This makes it easy for manufacturers to meet their increasingly stringent hygiene regulations at a lower cost.
- MAESTRO™ is designed for single as well as multiple infeed solutions providing flexibility, and readiness for future production expansion. These include:
- Bomb bay infeed for stick packs, bags and pouches
- Starwheel infeed for bags and pouches
- Delta robots in combination with linear servo pack infeed for flow wrapped product
- Overhead infeed systems for various products
- Inline smart belt conveyors for various products
- The MAESTRO™ is a high performance machine capable of running at over 500 cartons per minute. Size changeovers and kickers are fully servo controlled. Standard three dimensional changeovers are possible within minutes.
- The frame is fully made of stainless steel with easy access full sized doors for optimal accessibility and easy entry.
The MAESTRO™ is the latest innovation in packaging technology from an acknowledged industry leader in developing new concepts for driving greater process efficiency for manufacturers. It is a natural next step to set a new standard in cartoning equipment.
The MAESTRO™ will be available for demonstration in June 2016 in our facility in Wijchen, The Netherlands and November in Mississauga, Canada. The public debut will be at “Interpack 2017” in Düsseldorf, Germany between May 4 and 10, 2017.
This combination of innovative design and operational reliability will benefit manufacturers in many sectors. Just another example of how Langen is pushing the boundaries and offering excellence in secondary packaging.
for operational efficiency, accessibility, quiet operations and end product quality.